|Auction has ended.
||September 28, 2021 1:34 am
||September 26, 2021 10:49 pm
Started On September 23, 2021 12:00 am (UTC+05:30)
Auction Rules and Information. Please read carefully:
- The auctions run for 7 days. All auctions end around 9 PM. All timings are in IST (GMT+ 5.30).
- Auctions start at $25, with minimum bid increments of $5.
- A minimum balance of $25 is required to participate in auctions (Deposit by Paypal). This is fully usable towards all payments at iNBackorder. You can request a refund of your unused wallet balance anytime.
- The auction system facilitates industry-standard Proxy (Auto) Bidding. Whenever you place a higher amount bid, the system will bid only $5 more than the last bid. For example, if you place a bid of $100 and the second-highest bidder had a bid of $40, you will get the domain for just $45 (A $5 increment from the last bid) instead of $100. Such system placed bids are shown as “Auto”.
- You can buy the domain instantly for $5,000 at any point during the auction. Triggering a “Buy Now” will finish the auction/bidding, and the domain will be directly awarded to you.
- Users can join the auction externally too by entering the domain name. Read Auction FAQs to know more.
- Anti Sniping: Every time a bid is placed during the last 2 minutes of the auction, the auction time will be extended by another 2 minutes.
- Kindly make sure to set your computer’s time-synchronized and as accurate as possible. (Check at https://time.is/)
- Inbackorder assumes no responsibility for the user not being able to place bids towards the auction end due to any circumstances. It is recommended to use the Auto Bidding feature by putting the maximum amount of your preference, instead of waiting for final seconds to place bids.
- All bids are final and binding. Failure to make the auction won payment within 24 hours of receiving the invoice, will result in a penalty of $25, deductible from the user’s deposit with the user being blacklisted from using backorder in the future.
- If the highest bidder fails to complete the payment or the winning bid being deemed invalid, iNBackorder reserves the right to offer the domain to the second-highest bidder, re-auction it, or put it in any marketplace as deemed fit.
- All high-value transactions will be processed by Escrow, subject to payment verification.